CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

What a weekend!!

We had a fabulous weekend!!

Friday was my birthday... and for my birthday what did I do you ask? I went caselot commissary grocery shopping! LOL. Thats right, don't be jealous.
I did pretty good. They didn't really have a good "system" here for it; it was just kind of a clustered mess! Everyone walking everywhere. So between that and the heat (it was outside), being alone and trying to lift things, having to continuously say "oh excuse me, can I squeeze by you and grab that" and leaving my purse in the cart... I was done! I grabbed what I thought would be most beneficial and BOUNCED outta that place!
My cart was insanely heavy and I'm sure if someone had a hidden camera on me trying to push it through the tents and then into the store (which is across the parking lot entrance) it would've been fairly amusing to the viewers.
Here are a couple pics. Now mind you, I picked up a few more things in the store as well.



Then the night of my birthday we were lazy around the house, ordered pizza, didn't do much of anything! Saturday we had plans to go to the zoo and feed the birds that I love so much. But early Saturday morning John got a call from work that he had to go in for a bit. Oh well, me and the boys packed up and went anyway. I turned out to be a hot nasty day, 110 degrees is not fun for walking around the zoo. So we got a chance to feed the birds twice, walked around a little, had some lunch and left. We met John back at home, relaxed a little, we were all tired from the heat.
Me and the boys ready for the zoo!


We decided to go to Black Angus for dinner, gosh I love that place. The food was delicious!! After that we went down to a play called "Westgate" here in Arizona. It has a bunch of shops and kiosks, lots of shopping to be done there! LOL
While we were there we went into the Fossil store. I oooo'd and awwwwww'd over the purses, and sunglasses and John tried on a couple watches. He ended up buying me purse! Its this really pretty shade of green (so obnoxious I love it) and its perfet, so ME!!! PLUS, he bought me the matching wallet! Spoiled? Yeah I'd say so!
Here are some pics of the wonderful bag....




And the jewelry... wow! My boys picked out jewelry for me, and boy do they ever know ME! Tristan got me this amazing bracelet, silver with green stones in it, and Jacob got me an amazing medallion necklace thats a gold color with orange stones. They are both perfectly my style and I love that they picked them out completely by themselves. They each also got me Halloween jewels LOL!!! I guess the Halloween display was just to tempting to pass up for Mom's birthday. I love it!



And here I am sporting the jewels on my Birthday!


The beautiful floral display my hubby had delivered for me :)



OH AND THE BEST PART, I FINALLY ORGANIZED MY CLOSET AND GOT THE BOXES OF CLOTHES AND SHOES OUT!

1 comments:

Mr&MrsOtero said...

GREAT purse and jewlery! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday and quite the grocery shopping...holy crap!