CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 29, 2007

A night time post...

Today started early so no time to post this morning.
Jacob has been fighting a fever since yesterday evening. I've been giving him motrin and tylenol every few hours I am having a hard time keeping it under 101. We left early to go grocery shopping and get it over with so Jacob could relax as much as possible. But it seems like we were busy all day!
John comes home Tuesday and the boys are definitely looking forward to it, as am I.
We don't have any big plans this weekend, just to lay low and try to get Jacob feeling better, and hopefully Tristan won't pick it up. He seemed to be running a little fever earlier but seems to be gone now.
Anyway.... have a great weekend everyone, I'm taking a break this weekend and I will write more on Monday!
Good nite........

1 comments:

JessNickKatieRyanEmily said...

I hope Jacob feels better fast!!! Have a great weekend!