CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wow, I'm a slacker....

I haven't been very good at keeping up at this, now have I? Oops!

Ok so its now June and Tristan started soccer and loves it! It is hilarious watching a bunch of 4 year olds playing soccer..... its just run run run, make the goal...... oh wait look theres a plane, or wait... lets pick some flowers. But he loves it and is getting better with each game.
Soccer will be over the last week of July then Tristan and Jacob both go to preschool.
Tristan went last year but this will be Jacob's first year. How is it possible I have TWO boys old enough for this??? Just seems so wierd.... my boys are growing up!
John and I are doing well, just going day to day. John made Tech so he was very happy about that (hence the tractor picture up top, that was his gift for making Tech).
I will do my best to keep updating here.... maybe you'll be surprised and I'll do it every day...hmmmm... you never know :)




Here are some updated photos...







1 comments:

Heather H said...

LOL!! You're the highest energy slacker I've ever seen! I look forward to reading more about your family... at least we'll keep in touch a little bit! I may even start a blog myself. Your family looks so happy and healthy! And you are beautiful as always! :)