CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hair Products...

FAIR WARNING! THIS IS A COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS POST :)

For some reason lately I have gotten into the hair product discussion with quite a few people, so I figured I would post about the ones I use.

Since I have NO hair, it takes some product, actually quite a bit, to get my hair the way I like it and to make it stand straight up lol. Along with the products in the picture below I use a flat iron too ha ha ha. Now I don't use every single product every single day but I use at LEAST 3 of them at a time.

I am like the "too much product" post child I think.

My name is Erin and I'm addicted to hair products...... how about you? What products to you use and love? Any you could suggest? (like I need any more)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Samantha and I am also addicted to hair products....lol! I have 3 things I use everyday too and that doesn't include hairspray. I haven't ever used a flat iron though....when do you use that? I like the Tigi Bed Head products and I use Superstar (blowdry lotion), Creative Genius (glittery gel), and Manipulator (texturizer). I haven't quite found my favorite hairspray but seem to always go back to Aussie Sprunch Spray.

The Pemberton Family said...

It's all about RUSK proeducts, girl...didn't I teach you anything?? YOu need thick and wired, with a little bit of undressed after you blow dry and flat iron. But then again you are talking to product whore #1!!!