CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tristan is psychic

he told me so in the store yesterday.

John and I ran into Old Navy with the boys yesterday and this is the conversation I had...

Tristan: Hey Mommy, I know how to read your mind

Me: Oh really.... interesting, what am I thinking then?

Tristan: about kissing Daddy....

(rolling my eyes) Me: Wow Tristan, you're good, I was JUST getting ready to give Daddy a kiss...


Good lord that child. He has the most random things come out of his mouth lol.

1 comments:

Mr&MrsOtero said...

I swear they all say the funniest things!! Just tonight at dinner my brother asked Andrew if he knew what sushi was and he replied with cooked fish that is raw! ha ha ha ...he also said to me ...Mom were you old when you were a kid? WHAT!!???? Random.