CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Long time no blog....

Sorry guys..... I haven't blogged in what seems like forever! There isn't too too much going on around here, just the normal day to day.

I just wanted to write a quick post and ask for some prayers. I have an MRI in the morning that I am really not looking forward to along with a few other tests in the next couple weeks. I've had some issues with tingling and twitching in my face and some mild dizzy spells so we're doing some testing to figure out whats going on and praying its nothing serious.

Thanks in advance guys :)

Love you all!

1 comments:

Mr&MrsOtero said...

My goodness! I hope that everything goes smooth! And that they find out what is wrong! You are in our prayers!! Love ya babe!